The everyday adventures of little man Garrett! If we can't keep up with Garrett...neither can you! To keep everyone in the loop (and our daily life off Facebook), we thought we'd start a blog so family and friends could see Garrett grow!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Garrett
Welcome everyone! To hopefully make things easier for me...and you...I've decided to create a blog that family and friends can come visit any time - day or night - to keep up with Garrett. Not everyone has Facebook and I'm not excited about sending out mass emails every week to update everyone. I'm not technically advanced or creative but hope that this will work! I'm starting out in baby steps so i'll keep you posted when I get everything on here. Lots of hugs and slobbery kisses from G man! xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment